As the UK’s leading independent lifting equipment engineering company, our customers know that they can rely on a level of service and advice on their lifting equipment that is unequalled in the materials handling industry.
As an approved Thorough Examination Body regulated by ISO9001 and Lloyds British Testing we are able to NDT, load test and verify all repairs/modifications whether it is the forklift structure or lift truck attachment and issue certification in compliance with ISO, LOLER 98 and PUWER 98.
- PG Latham & Co Ltd are committed to supplying fork arms of the highest quality, in the shortest lead time at the most competitive prices.
- We can manufacture, repair and test forks for lift trucks of all makes, models and sizes at a price that helps keep you competitive.
- Our comprehensive product line includes a full range of fork products for a wide cross section of industrial and commercial applications.
- PG Latham & Co Ltd used fork arm modifications/repairs are repaired and tested in accordance with ISO 2330 and come with fully qualified test certificates.
- Our manufactured forks come with a 100% Magnetic Particle Inspection and certificate of conformity.
The most popular Large Forks provided include:
- Terminal west Type
- Roller type
- Pin type
Bespoke Forks provided include :
- Stainless steel and stainless steel clad forks (Pyroban and Food industry)
- Brass clad forks (Pyroban and other spark retardant applications)
- Full taper forks
- Coil handler forks
- Telescopic forks
- Folding forks
- Drum handling forks
Even with the extensive range of health and safety laws, safe contractor schemes and safe working systems in the industry today, PG Latham & Co Ltd are experienced enough to realise that accidents still do occur.
We are also aware of the damage that fork arms can sustain as a result of these accidents.
Providing there are no flaws found in the fork shank or heel area during initial inspection, PG Latham & Co Ltd have the engineering facilities to repair and test damaged fork arms of all sizes and configurations.
PG Latham & Co Ltd fork arm repairs are repaired and tested in accordance with ISO 2330 and come with fully qualified test certificates.